- You can purchase the Helpie WordPress Knowledgebase Plugin from the CodeCanyon.
- After purchasing the plugin, download the zip file from your CodeCanyon downloads page here: http://codecanyon.net/downloads
- Unzip the downloaded file, and then inside, you’ll find a file named “helpie.zip”. This is the official plugin zip file that can be uploaded/installed.
- From your WordPress Admin, click “Plugins” from the main menu, then click the “Add New” button, and then “Upload Plugin”.
- Next, click the “browse” button and select the “helpie.zip” file from your computer. Then click “Install Now”.
Once WordPress has finished installing the plugin, click the “Activate Plugin” link.
- You’ll now be redirected to your WordPress plugins page, where you’ll see Helpie listed along with your other plugins, and also a new menu item named “Helpdesk Article” in your WordPress main menu.
Installing Helpie Plugin
Last updated byStephen
How did you like this article?